Kim Kardashian Was at the Beach

Kim Kardashian knows how to accentuate her curves 80% of the time. The other 20% she dresses like a 96 year old schoolmarm. So it was pretty disappointing to see her at a beach and NOT get a view of her bottom. I'm starting to think it doesn't exist. Like unicorns.

9.25.12 at 06:33 PM   

AnnaLynne McCord is Very Special

Most of the time when I see pictures of Annalynne McCord, I feel like ripping off her clothes using my teeth. After seeing the above picture, I just want to make sure she holds my hand when we cross the street and no one lets her eat too much sugar. She is one special lady, my friends.

9.21.12 at 04:23 PM   

Hayden Panettiere Wants You to Have a Good Weekend

This is a proven, scientific fact: celebrities show us side-boob whenever they want us to be happy. So Hayden, the tiny person most well known from the show Heroes, really wants us to have a good Friday. Tiger face AND side boob? You're too kind, Hayden. Much too kind.

9.21.12 at 04:21 PM   

Lindsay Lohan Keeps Making Good Decisions!

There is surveillance footage floating around of Lindsay Lohan being a douchebag (what's new?). Only this time, she tries running someone over with her car. It's almost stunning how she figures out how to be on camera every single time she makes a terrible decision. At one point someone needs to splice these bad boys together and put it to Gangnam Style and call it a day.

9.20.12 at 09:22 PM   

Britney Spears Sings. No, Seriously.

Her voice might be nervous and choppy in this video, but good God that's actually Britney Spear's VOICE! It's strange to hear her sing after all of the head-shaving, frappuccino-chugging craziness she has been going through over the past 10 years... but it's sweet to know that she is still human, deep down inside. And loves making people feel awkward by singing Happy Birthday, like everyone else does.

9.20.12 at 09:18 PM   

Candice Swanepoel Has a Full-Time Booty Inspector

If there is one lesson that my dad shouted at me while he spilled Coors Light down his shirt that stuck, it's that life isn't fair. It just. Isn't. So when you see these pictures of Candice Swanepoel's bum inspector doing her job, don't be filled with rage and jealousy. Do what I do and drown your feelings. And then stare at these pictures in the southwest corner of the library where nobody can see you.

9.13.12 at 01:12 PM   

Adrianne Curry is Sweaty, Possibly Sexy

My brain is having a hard time deciding whether or not this picture a very sweaty Adrianne Curry is attractive or not. She gets points for rocking an awesome bod, but the Twitter upload with the glasses and the graininess... I'm not so sure it's doing it for me. But then again, I haven't gotten any action in about 7 months so I might not be the best judge.

9.13.12 at 01:08 PM